Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Max+Faith 1.2.3.4.5 ♥ Day (Part I)

Planning for a wedding is never a simple task. It takes effort and compromise at times. Recently, we've attended a very memorable wedding which I think it takes a lot of efforts in planning it. It was Mei Yen's wedding, a primary school friend of mine. The wedding was held at Taylor's Lakeside Campus on 4th of March this year. Mm I'm pretty sure 12345 (12 for 2012, 3 for March, 4 for 4th and 5 for 5p.m.) are now the five most unforgettable numbers for her and her husband, Max.






Wedding gown custom made by her cousin, specially for her.




A crowd of friends and relatives to witness the glorious moment for the newlyweds.


Bride was singing for the bridegroom. How sweet was that!














Max and Faith's LOVE booth!



2 comments:

  1. Hi...the lakeside campus is beautiful...I am interested to hold my wedding there too. Do you know who I can contact regarding the use of the uni venue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi selena, sorry for taking so long to reply you..
    I'm not sure who to contact but you can contact my friend who had held her wedding there in March 2012. Here's her email add: faithyeomy@facebook.co

    ReplyDelete