Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Haute Food Co.

This little cozy cafe, guess needs no further introduction as it is so well known for its sandwiches, cakes and bakery items.




Cafe Latte by Genovese from Melbourne (RM8.5)


Smoked Chicken, Sundried Tomato Pesto & Cheese on Toasted Multigrain bread (RM11.9)

Never thought smoked chicken and cheese can go so well with multigrain bread. Had it with rye bread on my previous visit, but I prefer this version!
And realized they have changed the presentation of this item. No more wooden chopping board!!



Smoked Salmon, Red Onion, Capers and Cream Cheese on Toasted Multigrain bread (RM14.9)

Butter Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam (RM4.9)
So buttery and yummy. But I wish I could have more cream next time, a scoop is not enough for me..hehe :)









Here's the link for my previous post of The Haute Food Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment